人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
マーケティング/PR - その他
Gain valuable experience working as CRM Coordinator at a global jewellery company
* Implements CRM activities according to the market activation plans and global guidelines and policies. This includes any activities related to the integration of on- and offline CRM activities, GWPs, etc.
* Supporting on ensuring the correctness of mass customer data and for orchestrating any data cleansing activities.
* Plans and executes to communicate defined CRM targets and supports the CRM success monitoring on POP level
* Supports to ensure compliance of all CRM activities with local rules and regulations and, if necessary, creates any locally needed terms and conditions including liaising with central legal to ensure compliance in alignment with the Cluster CRM manager.
* Performs regular performance reviews and monitoring on budget spend on CRM activities with Cluster CRM manager
* Minimum 2 years of work experience in retail environment (CRM experience is preferred, but not mandatory)
* Fluent English is strongly required
* Excellent communication skills with internal (incl. central) and external partners
* Strong operational skill with attention to details
* Analytical mindset with strong OA(MS Excel) skill
* Ambitious and positive to lead initiatives as a representative for the local market
Gain valuable experience at a global jewellery company
Keiyaku position, with good payment and nice working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shouyo Xu on +813 6402 1593
|Our client is a world-wide popular Austrian producer of glass jewellery.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 600万円|