人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
総務/人事 - 人事(教育/トレーニング)
APAC Head of People & Culture will be assigned to create a positive and collaborative culture of sharing and learning. This is a newly created role to design and implement on-going improvements to talent management strategies and programs including recruitment, training and development, engagement, retention, and succession in APAC region.
* To create a positive and collaborative culture of sharing and learning
* Design and implement organizational development strategies that reinforce our values and culture and enable greater effectiveness and scalability.
* Lead the on-going design and execution of staff onboarding, training and development programs to improve staff skills, leadership competencies, communication, and effectiveness.
* Design and implement on-going improvements to talent management strategies and programs including recruitment, training and development, engagement, retention, and succession.
* Annually assess HR policies, procedures, and programs. Recommend, communicate, and oversee implementation of new legislation, internal process, and creative ideas.
* Supervisory responsibility in APAC
* Strong experience building culture at rapidly growing organizations, preferably in mission-driven organizations.
* A history of building effective initiatives for employee learning and development.
* Self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity.
* Deep understanding of how effective culture and employee growth initiatives work at both small and large companies.
* Ability to identify issues impeding team and individual growth and a sense for how to fix those problems.
* Demonstrated track record managing the human resource function and organizational development programs for a diverse, millennial workforce, working in a fast-growing, innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
* Great benefits in a transparent and stimulating working environment
* Long term career growth with international opportunities
* Rewarding opportunity to work in the pioneer team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mei Cher Kua on +813 6832 8935
|Our client is one of the fastest growing global technology company with a strong presence in US with the focus on growing APAC. As part of their aspirations to continue growth and creating a great learning culture, they are looking for the very first Head of People APAC to be based in Tokyo.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|