人材紹介RGF Professional Recruitment Japan
|企業名||RGF Professional Recruitment Japan|
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - WebアプリケーションSE
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - 業務アプリケーションSE
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
• As support specialist:
o Proactively monitor the application performance and data processing.
o Analysis and reporting issues; fixing within SLA and Transporting changes
o Service Improvements
• As an development specialist
o Be part of design discussions for new projects.
o Develop objects as per requirement and creation of necessary TDs and FDs.
o Support business for testing.
- Organize workshops (dev team / business / process owner / key users)
- Coordinate and Support DevOps Team activities
o Priorities / Efforts
o Impediments / Escalations
o Critical Issues Mgmt / Service Continuity
- Regular Status Reporting
- Roadmap Management
- Requirements Mgmt:
o Review / Write Requirements / Specification
o Classify requirements
o Manage Project Backlog (Functional / Non-Functional Requirements)
- Deployment Planning / Coordination
- Manage required Resources / Means (SVN, accounts, …)
- Offer Mgmt (Specification, Costs and Delivery Due Date)
- Product Owner Activities / Support
- Process Documentation / Support
- Maintain and extend Architecture
- Development of:
o new functionalities according to customer needs
o robustness improvements (improve /stabilize existing functions)
o software corrective maintenance (bug fix)
o Write Test Procedures (unit tests and integration tests)
- Maintain and extend documentation
- Reactive Operational Support
o L2/L3 Incident Management (Quickest possible Issue resolution, Workarounds)
o Root Cause Analysis
o Request Mgmt. (apply standard changes / configuration changes / administrative actions)
o Data Management (Perform mass data loadings / corrections)
- Proactive Operational Support
o Monitoring (processes, Interfaces)
o Event and Alert Mgmt. (manage events resulting from monitoring service)
- Perform daily administrative tasks including fielding user inquiries, user account administration and identification and resolution of operational issues of applications.
- Maintain up to date technical documents (Operation Requirement Sheet, Schedule Requirement Sheet, Monitoring Requirement Sheet, …)
- Prepare and maintain documentation describing configurations and procedures for performing installations. Maintain the first-time-right approach is must.
- Functional Support (Q&A, Product Owner Support, Analysis, data/report extraction)
- Perform validation test (functional and data)
|Global IT Services company with an ever growing presence in Japan. They have a very diverse environment with some of the top technical experts.|
Qualification & Experience
1) Graduate with 8+ years of experience in SharePoint based applications development, maintenance & run mode operations
2) Ability to collaborate with a diversity of customer's teams to address important issues and to resolve them
3) Experienced in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, adaption and learning of the business processes.
4) Should have experience working with SharePoint 2013/SharePoint 2016, Office 365, Azure.
5) working on SSOM, CSOM, JS, jQuery, Rest API, MVC, SP Designer, InfoPath, Provider-hosted Add-ins.
6) work in all advance technologies- Angular JS, Typescript, React, Modern Apps, RER, Web Jobs, SPFx, HTML5, CSS3, PowerApps, MS Flow, MS Teams Apps, Power BI
7) knowledge of Document Sets, Content Types, Managed Metadata, Search.
8) knowledge of various SharePoint migration tools.
9) diagnose, troubleshoot and configure SharePoint implementations.
10) understand the requirement , design and work on proposals with estimation for new projects as well as CRs.
11) Ability to drive the complete project/module end to end.
12) Ability to mentor, help and handle the team of 5+ resources in all aspects
13) Ability to work as part of the global team where team is working across different geographies.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|