人材紹介RGF Talent Solutions Japan K.K. (RGF Professional Recruitment Japan)
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - WebアプリケーションSE
• Design solutions utilizing clients best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
• Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
• Provide training over the web or in-person
• Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
• Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
• Maintain a current and thorough understanding of clients products and services.
• Work closely with sales to provide demos and technical due diligence in the pre-sales cycle.
• Help train new employees on the product; onboard partners or client teams by training them on product capabilities; educate marketplace on product knowledge
• Conduct specific training needs assessments to support the design, development and delivery of training programs and strategies
• Proactively work with the Management team to identify and resolve issues
• May involve frequent travel to client sites (local and international) to deliver trainings.
• Shape the end-to-end architecture and design, and work with the technical/program head and team to implement the solutions.
• Provide oversight and guidance of new product initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices.
• Assist the domain expert in creating the business case.
• Own the documentation of the technology architecture – for both in-house and for adopters of our solutions.
• Resolving issues that might come up during development
• Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
• Serve as the chief technical resource and help define appropriate client support responses, as well as dealing directly with customers on high-level critical issues.
• Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully.
• Provide technical leadership and contribute to distributed, cross-institutional open source software application architecture and design teams.
• Architect to scale by feature and for change.
|One of the largest growing software companies using the newest technologies in the industry. They have a very global environment and you have the opportunity to work with some of the best developers and technical experts in the industry.|
• .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework or Hibernate)/Java Development/PHP Development
• Should have knowledge or working experience with database like Sql Server, My Sql
• Should have complete experience in SDLC process.
• Having good command on web Design Patterns
• Adept at delivering content via multiple mediums such as in person, on phone and over the web.
• Good knowledge of various Data Structures and Optimization techniques. Should code and mentor the team to follow best practices. Should interact with Stake Holders to achieve organization goals.
• Have experience in managing/leading the team of at least 5 people
• Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 2000万円|