人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - 倉庫管理/物流関連
* Manage logistics cost operations both internally and externally in order to reduce business and profit losses.
* Calculate logistics costs for customers' Request for Quotation and internal requests
* Analysis of logistics costs and inventory turn rate
* Identify, propose, and drive improvement projects for cost-efficiency in SCM activities
* Understand customer SCM contracts and conduct necessary negotiation for contract closure
* Minimum 3 years of SCM/logistics experience in manufacturing or logistics companies.
* At least business level English with fluent Japanese
* Strong communication abilities with internal and external stakeholders
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Large automotive supplier company
* Future career growth opportunities
* Opportunities to work with global teams
* Opportunities to work abroad
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Good work-life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Fabiel Jean-Philippe on +813 6832 8959.
|* Our client is a highly reputable multinational automotive supplier. The company has been in the Japan market for over 15 years and they have over 300 staff in their Japan office.|
*Minimum 3 years of SCM/logistics experience in manufacturing or logistics companies.
*At least business level English
*Strong communication abilities with internal and external stakeholders
*Motivated to develop process from zero condition.
*Bachelor's degree or equivalent
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|