事務系 - 国際業務
● Assist in the set-up of our Customer Engagement team presence in Japan. Make contact with key stakeholders, help identify local best practices, and work on additional localization activities such as translating specific content, public speaking at events, etc.
● Engage with customers via phone, email, webinars, etc to assist in the customer onboarding process and increase response rates for the Japanese market
● Identify & target “at risk” customers (i.e limited activity, communication issues, etc) and take appropriate steps to engage them to understand their situation & drive action
● Develop a comprehensive understanding of your customers. This includes key industries, business challenges, and objectives to appropriately communicate EcoVadis product capabilities and associated business benefits to address their needs throughout the onboarding process
● Understanding and communicating industry best practices and the evolution of EcoVadis product and platform functionality, methodology, and administrative services integral to the customer's success
● Identifying risks to the customers successful completion of the EcoVadis evaluation process and actively work to mitigate issues before they happen. Work with internal & external stakeholders to facilitate communication & information exchange.
● Capture and record internal and customer-sourced insights, then proactively report & contribute as necessary with the Team Leader, Management, & other EcoVadis BU’s to bridge gaps that may exist between customer expectations & participation
● Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required
EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact, in an innovative and dynamic environment. Recognized as the most trusted business in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world by leveraging the influence of global supply chains. More than 200 global multinational companies (“buyers”) have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, Nissan, Bridgestone and Subway. EcoVadis has rated over 40,000 of their suppliers with ambitious goals to continue to multiply our coverage. Join us, we’re looking for professional, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
● Degree in a Business related discipline
● 0-2 years experience with Account Management, Customer Service, and/or Sales ideally focused on the Japanese market for international companies.
● Must be fluent in English & Japanese. Proficiency in additional languages would be appreciated.
● Able to multitask and prioritize based on business/customer needs.
● Excellent organization & time management skills.
● Autonomous and self-driven.
● Comfortable working in an international company.
● Willing to work in a start-up environment.