人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
メディカル/医薬/バイオ/素材/食品 - 基礎研究/応用研究/分析
Opportunity to drive company core business. Great chance to lead policy strategy in collaboration with cross functional team.
* In charge of HEOR projects
* Competitive assessment and analysis
* Perform assessment on company's product and data
* Identify risk and opportunity in related therapeutic area
* Work in collaboration with pricing team in generate pricing strategy and execution
* Engage with external stakeholder on market access aspect
* Collaborate on HEOR project with Global team and third pary
* Bachelor level qualification in pharmaceutical sciences, economics or statistics (required)
* Masters or Diploma qualification in public health, health economics or related discipline (preferred)
* 3-5 years in pharmaceutical sector especially in Health Economics/ Real world research
* Technical competency in Health economic or Outcomes Research/ Real World Evidence or statistical methodologies
* Experience in Health policy
* Strong communication in both Japanese & English (Presentation & High level document reading)
* Great salary and benefits
* Work with international colleagues
* Convenience location and great office space
* Flexible working hour
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nalisala Karnnganunvichit on +81 3 6832 8650.
|Our client is top multinational pharmaceutical firm with great presence in Japan. The company is a leader in their therapeutic area and have rich pipeline to launch in near future.|
|勤務時間||8 hrs (Flexible office time)|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|