人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
IT関連（汎用系） - アプリケーションSE
The Solution Engineer will be responsible for implementing IT infra technology solutions that involve a certain opportunities or problems, while taking in consideration of information, application and technology architecture domains. This person will also manage and plan the work prior and during the implementation of the system.
* Captures explicit and implicit business and application requirements and transforms into explicit infrastructure requirements.
* Designs, specifies and selects information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
* Ensures and demonstrates that technical solutions comply to local and global requirements.
* Identifies and documents solutions and limitations with solution, specially derived risks, issues, assumptions and interdependencies.
* Establishes and maintains global or local standards for technical deliverable considering existing technologies and systems.
* Leverages and makes best use of both the internal IT group and Business networks to ensure solutions meet expectations not only for the project but also for the corporate strategy.
* 4+ years of professional IT experience multiple areas of IT including areas such as IT infrastructure, operations, system integration and software development.
* Experience with large scale heterogeneous multinational IT environments with 1000+ servers and hundreds of
* Experience with formal architectural frameworks such as TOGAF is a plus.
* 3+ years of implementation and preferably operational experience with some or all of below
* Apache, IBM HTTP Server
* WebSphere, Tomcat, IIS
* Informatica ETL, IIB, IBM DataPower, MQ, FileNet, HULFT
* Oracle Enterprise Edition, SQL Server, MongoDB
* CA SSO, Splunk
* Docker Enterprise Edition
* Fluent in written and oral communication skills in English and Japanese
* Flexible and supportive management. Great perks (Childcare, long paid holidays, etc)
* Established and stable company that has a great office and talented coworkers.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amr Siam on +81 3 6627 6050
|Our client is one of the largest insurance firms in the world. They have over 100 million customers worldwide and operate in more than 60 countries. In Japan, they have been in the market for around 50 years and were one the first foreign insurance firms to enter the Japanese market.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|