人材紹介Global Career Agent Inc.
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 基礎研究開発
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - 基礎研究開発
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - ソフトウェア設計(制御系)
- Design and develop reliable software system on the robot for production.
- Integrate software components and make the entire system ready for production.
- Implement software to meet business requirements on the robot side.
- Develop service/factory tools to manage/setup the robot system.
As a Software Engineer, you will design and develop a software system running on Linux inside our humanoid robot and tools to manage/maintain it.
We have been developing core-components to control telepresence robot (including Motion Planning Algorithm, Motor Control, Network Communication, Video Streaming..). We need an engineer who will integrate those components and make it ready for the actual product. (e.g. Integrate all the system and test the functionality, Error handling, How to set up in the factory, How to maintain onsite, How to update the system, ...)
Japanese robot venture with mission to achieve remote existence.
Aiming to provide transportation / travel experience with high added value including space trip, by enabling remote presence & operation through humanoid avatar robot equipped with haptic hand (power / vibration / temperature), cockpit-like vision & audio UI, and low latency streaming.
Also developing automation solutions for enterprise customers with industries such as retail, logistics and manufacturing.
For further job listing of Robotics, AI, IoT, New Mobility opportunities, please check http://www.gc-agent.com/robotjobjapan/
- 5+ years of professional software/middleware development experience for robotics or IoT device or similar area.
- Ability to design a reliable software architecture on the robot in the commercial use case.
- Strong programming skills in the C/C++ and Python programming languages with a Linux development environment.
- Experience of ROS (Robot Operating System) or ROS2
- Experience with test engineering, mechatronics system testing and validation