人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
その他の職種 - その他の職種
In this role you will be a key cross functional partner leading the discovery and application of consumer, cultural, category and competitive insights to identify opportunities for growth. You will be working with internal and external partners to help create and qualify new products and commercial ideas.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Work independently to conceptualize and execute research studies to address marketing objectives and help drive consumer-based strategy and decision-making.
* Serve as a research expert and voice of the consumer with marketing teams and external partners.
* Work with outside vendors in customizing research design and methodology to make realistic, insightful and actionable recommendations.
* Bachelor's degree in a business-related discipline
* Fluency in English and Japanese
* Previously worked in a marketing research role within manufacturer's environment or research agencies preferred
* Strong Excel/Power Point skills, including the use of data manipulation, use of formulas and charts
* Strong team work environment
* Work-life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Aimi Primus on +81 3 6627 6065
|A major global food manufacturing company operating in Japan for 60 years with a presence across 200 countries globally. They are a major player in their industry, and offer great career prospects.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|