人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
As a business analyst you will be responsible for identifying and evaluating course of actions for enhancing business systems. Moreover, this role will be heavily customer facing so you will be responsible for bridging communication from our client and their customer.
* Work closely with external and internal stakeholders to examine functional requirements and deliver as needed.
* Cooperate directly with our client's Japanese customers.
* Bridging relationships/ Information between our client's customers and our client.
* Assist with coordination of Agile projects.
* Solid understanding of system structure and ability to work independently
* Experience in Finance or Insurance.
* Native Level Japanese; Business level English.
* Clear Career Progression, Flexible Managers, Autonomous Work Flow.
* Stock options and bonuses, unlimited travel days and much more.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amr Siam on +81 3 6627 6050
|Our client is a global fortune 500 IT company that has been in the business for more than 15 years. Today they operate in over 40 cities world wide and have been in the Japanese market for over 8 years. In 2019 they were voted as one of the top 10 companies to work for in the world by Glassdoor.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|