株式会社キーワーズ・インターナショナル/Keywords International Co., Ltd
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー・マシン運用・保守
IT Support responsibilities include an emphasis on maintaining computer systems and networks, aiming for the highest functionality, updating policies, troubleshooting issues, and training end-users on the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
As part of a Worldwide company, you must be confident in your English communication skills, written and spoken. Under the supervision of Asia IT Support Manager, you’ll be charged to work on larger projects across different studios in the region while keeping a focus on local demand.
【Duties and Responsibilities】
• Responds to help desk tickets, telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support.
• Documents, tracks and monitors all help desk interactions to ensure a timely resolution and maintains thorough communication with the user until the help desk request can be closed.
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT industry standards and corporate help desk procedures.
• Uses strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, sysadmin etc.) and determines appropriate solutions.
• Researches questions using pre-documented instructions and SOPs to perform the functions of the job and quickly escalates problems that require urgent attention.
• Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals and stays current with system information, changes and updates.
• Maintains accurate hardware and software inventory.
• Solicits regular feedback from the field to ensure there are no gaps in communication between IT and the business.
• Knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems.
☆ No dress-code and 2 weeks of winter vacation☆
There is no dress code so you can wear clothes that you feel confatable in and listen to music while you work.
We have 200 games in the break room, and sometimes we hold game tournaments during the lunch break!
The winter vacation lasts two weeks, and our employees use up 100% of their paid vacation days.
☆ Our clients are famous game companies ☆
We have earned the trust of many top companies around the world, and we handle famous titles of companies within the top 25 rankings of game publishers worldwide.
• IT related degree
• At least 2 years of work experience in an IT field
• High-level of problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Good verbal and written English communication skills
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 300万円 〜 450万円|
・ Salary increase system
・ Social insurance
・ Commuting/Transportation Allowance (up to 30,000 yen)
・ Internal events ( cherry-blossom viewing party, BBQ, Halloween, year-end party, etc.)
Annual holiday：120 days
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
|契約期間||Contract employees (full-time employee recruitment system)|
6 minutes walk from Kudanshita Station
9 minutes walk from Ichigaya Station
10 minutes walk from Hanzomon Station