人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
カスタマーサービス - コールセンター管理/オペレータ管理
The Customer Service Senior Manager will be responsible for leading, coaching and developing a team of employees within the customer service department in all aspects of daily business including accepting and processing customer orders in a timely and accurate manner, determining and meeting customer requirements and expectations, assisting in the sales and delivery process, and meeting service level expectations.
* Order fulfillment - processes quotations, orders, returns, replacements, debits and credits accurately and timely.
* Manages telephone calls professionally, with proper phone etiquette.
* Responds effectively and efficiently to customer inquiries within 24 hours (or other appropriate time frame), ranging from orders, product availability, pricing, shipping, billing (invoices, debits and credits), documentation (proof of delivery, terms of contracts etc.), marketing promotions and sample requests.
* Handles customer complaints, logs the complaint data in system and following through to ensure complete closure within 24 hours (or other appropriate time frame).
* Resolves problems through analysis of situations and experience to determine best use of approach and resources. Escalates issues appropriately to ensure prompt resolution.
* Reviews all open sales orders and backlog; follows up with relevant supply sites, local procurement and planners to ensure on-time shipments
* Works with planners to expedite orders outside standard lead times. Informs customers of product delinquency and proposed recovery dates.
* Reviews individual key performance indicators and ensures all measures are met.
* Sets up new customer accounts where applicable and maintains good record of documentation for audit purposes.
* A collaborative leader who is confident and assertive in style, but respectful of others.
* Team-oriented with the ability to build deep relationships and earn the respect of others.
* A critical thinker with a continuous improvement approach to completing work
* Ability to foster strong team morale and brings fun to the workplace; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue
* Native level Japanese and fluent English language ability
* International Environment
* Health care and social insurance
* Utilise English language skills
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kainoni Brown-Jones on +81 3 6832 8698.
|A biotechnology product development company that provides analytical instruments, equipment, reagents and consumables, software and services for research, manufacturing, analysis, discovery and diagnostics.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|