アマゾン データ サービス ジャパン株式会社/Amazon Data Services Japan KK
IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー設計・構築
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Network & Cable Decommissioning Manager to join our rapidly growing team. As a manager in this team, you will work directly with engineers and managers across the company to support and scale as-built designs for data centers throughout the APJC region. You will also work with existing local and global teams to develop innovative solutions to decommission networks and cabling and manage the implementation of solutions. This is an opportunity to leverage and grow your existing engineering and deployment leadership experience in an innovative and highly collaborative environment where the results of your work will directly impact AWS and its customers.
· Manage and develop a team of NW/Cable Decommissioning engineers and techs
· Ensure non-impactful and timely removal of existing fiber optic & copper inside plant areas, as required.
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define plans and process to achieve required capacity and network requirements via decommissioning efforts.
· Partner with peer leaders within the ISP organization to create and perpetuate a true lifecycle approach to standardizing and maintaining internal cabling throughout the data center environments.
· Identify and respond to risks and high-priority issues; leading high-profile/visibility projects, as required, to enable new capacity and services.
· Support New Product Introduction activities that improve infrastructure quality, reduce cost and installation time; obsessing over reducing risk and legacy constraints inherent in existing facilities.
· Travel 20% or more to review projects and coordinate with onsite personnel and contractors at AWS data centers
|The Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team is the backbone of AWS, supporting the rapidly growing AWS business and customers 24/7. We are committed to maintain the physical infrastructure of AWS in the areas of availability, productivity, efficiency, while ensuring the standards of safety and security.|
|勤務時間||Will be based on Shift (4 days on, 3 off, switch between day and night shifts. )|
· Bachelor's in related field or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of data center engineering management experience
· 1+ years of Experience in design (Revit / AutoCAD / Bluebeam)
· 5+ years of Project Management experience
· Able to speak,read and write English and Japanese
· Experience mentoring individual contributors
· Proven track record of creating and leading high-performance delivery or infrastructure decommissioning teams; specifically focused within data center or other critical spaces.
· Ability to perform complex business case analysis to justify technical decisions and present the justification to management in a high level review.
· Experience carrying new design concepts from exploration to deployment/construction.
· Experience communicating with users, technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe features, technical designs, and strategy.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role .
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
■Commuting/Transportation Allowance (up to 50,000yen)
■No dress code
■Paid Holidays (up to 14 days in the first year)