アマゾン データ サービス ジャパン株式会社/Amazon Data Services Japan KK
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - プロジェクト/プロダクトマネージャー
Amazon is looking for a results-oriented individual to join the AWS Infrastructure Energy Team (IET). In this role, you will support AWS’s global expansion by engaging with governments, electric utilities and energy companies in AWS Asia Pacific (APAC) regions with focus on Japan, Korea and China to delivery cost effective and renewable energy supply. This role will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to grow AWS’s diverse, and low-cost energy supply across APAC. The candidate must be able to manage multiple projects across different geographies and evaluate opportunities to structurally drive out components of the energy cost stack. The candidate will identify and develop energy projects, programs, and initiatives and execute on this portfolio. The candidate will work as part of an integrated team to implement energy program requirements.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong energy background and global business experience that enables them to engage with both the internal business partners and energy stakeholders around the globe. The candidate will have experience negotiating utility tariffs, power purchase agreements and contracts for energy infrastructure. The right candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the business, product, and technical challenges, with the skill-set to drive tactical execution of contracts, initiatives and team goals. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these partners, you will be responsible for ensuring energy requirements needed to support AWS’s global infrastructure expansion are met.
Function Specific Work Activities:
· Develop and execute comprehensive energy and utilities strategy for new and expansion AWS infrastructure in the Japan, Korea and China .
· Recommend AWS Infrastructure launch strategies for new regions based on in market and desktop due diligence.
· Identify and develop cost savings projects and initiatives related to energy infrastructure and supply. Responsible for completing due diligence on in-market opportunities and developing those opportunities into cost saving for the business.
· Develop opportunities to deploy grid scale renewable projects in non-competitive markets by working with policy makers and internal legal and policy teams.
· Work with utility regulators to develop policies and guidelines that enable broader AWS strategies and objectives.
· Manage capital budgets for electrical infrastructure improvements in AWS APAC regions
· Collaborate with the Infrastructure Energy Team on the implementation and management of energy and projects in a timely and accurate fashion.
This role requires domestic and international travel (~25% of time).
|The Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team is the backbone of AWS, supporting the rapidly growing AWS business and customers 24/7. We are committed to maintain the physical infrastructure of AWS in the areas of availability, productivity, efficiency, while ensuring the standards of safety and security.|
|勤務時間||Will be based on Shift (4 days on, 3 off, switch between day and night shifts. )|
· Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) required- Economics/Engineering/Business or other technical field
· 12+ years of experience working in utility/energy industry in a commercial/business development role
· Experience successfully negotiating new tariff rates, power purchase agreements, energy infrastructure contracts in regulatory regimes
· Global business experience in developing countries
· Strong analytical and commercial skill set to review utility tariffs, energy projects and power contracts
· The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management, and problem solving skills
· Proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with external stakeholders in different geographies.
· Strong Bias for Action with an ability to look around corners and deliver results for the business
· Must be fluent in Japanese and English.
· Master’s Degree (MBA/MS) preferred
· Experience developing or constructing substations or other energy infrastructure
· Experience working with public utility commissions and other energy regulators
· Business experience is Asia, Middle East and/or Africa
· Experience with IT infrastructure, data centers and cloud services
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
■Commuting/Transportation Allowance (up to 50,000yen)
■No dress code
■Paid Holidays (up to 14 days in the first year)