人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
マーケティング/PR - ブランディング/戦略マーケティング
* Maintaining a strong relationship and constant communications with existing and new partners for optimising marketing programs.
* Participating in marketing events and campaigns to existing members and first-time buyers as needed.
* Support regional Marketing & Sales Directors on specific projects, coordination, reporting and other ad-hoc tasks as required.
* Prepare proposals and marketing briefs for approval by Management and develop and execute marketing and demand generation plans for all managed partners.
* Promoting and marketing the business; including to new or niche international markets
* Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the business, especially supporting initiatives from Marketing & Sales leadership
* Creates an awareness and understanding of policies and procedures for conducting business (e.g., Flight Plans, Local Standard Operating Procedures).
* Bachelor degree holder and minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar position
* Fluency in English and Japanese languages as a minimum.
* Proven verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficiency in the use of computer word processing skills with specific knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
* Ability to work under pressure
* Proven time management skills.
* Proven ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of the organization.
* International Environment
* Career Progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Valeria Levantino on +81 03 6832 8931
|A world premier organisation for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the world.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 800万円|