人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
事務系 - その他
The localization specialist will be handling translation and localization of material taking in account the cultural difference and sharing input with the team. The person will also schedule, manage, and coordinate planning of the translation team.
- Provide translation, and localization
- Support content, campaign creation
- Liaison with other departments regarding translation matters.
- Manage external vendors in order to maintain translation flow within the company
- Provide support to all department and cultural input regarding Japanese market.
- Previous experience in translation/localization
- Previous experience in retail, fashion, or cosmetic industry
- Fluent in Japanese and high business level in English
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Excellent schedule organization and time management.
- Work for international company
- Good compensation
- Develop new skills across the company business
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cecile Gerbier on +813 6832 8975.
|Our client is a famous international brand with a strong community. They are distributed all over the words and have a stable business worldwide and in Japan. They have a dynamic team working in the center of Tokyo.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 550万円 〜 700万円|