アマゾン データ サービス ジャパン株式会社/Amazon Data Services Japan KK
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - 倉庫管理/物流関連
Be a part of operating the world’s largest cloud computing infrastructure. Amazon Web Services is seeking an experienced Procurement Specialist to support the development of procurement, metrics and strategies. The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to Operational Excellence.
This person will possess strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills and will have demonstrated the ability to collaborate within a group or team environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in procurement.
This is an individual contributor role and will remotely report to a Regional Manager. As one of the global team member this critical role will require the ability to establish and build relationships with both global team and local customer- operation team independently.
· Vendor sourcing
· Execute bidding according to the procurement policy
· Review and negotiate price
· Handle PR/PO process
· Expedites orders and requests as needed
· Resolve Invoice and payment related issue
· Monitors performance and capabilities of vendors to ensure maintenance of delivery, quality, and price commitments.
· Understand internal request and related business
· Understand finance budget and rules
· Understand legal contract requirement and rules
· Acts as a liaison in dealings between vendors and user departments when necessary
· Participate in global process improvement projects
|The Infrastructure Operations (Data Center) Team is the backbone of AWS, supporting the rapidly growing AWS business and customers 24/7. We are committed to maintain the physical infrastructure of AWS in the areas of availability, productivity, efficiency, while ensuring the standards of safety and security.|
|勤務時間||Will be based on Shift (4 days on, 3 off, switch between day and night shifts. )|
· Bachelor degree and 6 + years of procurement experience in Japan.
· Strong written and verbal communication, organizational and time-management skills.
· Fluent reading, writing and speaking skills in Japanese and English.
· Excellent grammar, ability to meet deadlines, handle pressure, and set priority for workload.
· Strong work ethic, highly motivated self-starter.
· Working experience in inventory planning and control is preferred.
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
■Commuting/Transportation Allowance (up to 50,000yen)
■No dress code
■Paid Holidays (up to 14 days in the first year)