人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - その他
Procurement Category Specialist is expected to contribute to the business of Air Liquide and its affiliates in North East Asia Cluster (Japan and Korea) through business partnering, development and execution of procurement strategies such as business process optimization and supplier management, end to end cost analysis, procurement process optimization and deployment of innovation.
* Responsible for all sourcing and purchasing activity for indirect spend across North East Asia
* In Charge of all commodities including IT, Marketing and services spend
* Reviewing and optimizing supply base in Asia mainly Japan & Korea by developing sourcing strategy
Evaluate and recommend purchasing and sourcing decisions.
* Responsible for negotiating the price for all commodities across North East Asia.
* Conducts supplier analysis, evaluate potential suppliers, and manages the overall supplier qualification process
* Facilitates the transfer of best practices and continuous improvement processes and the generation of new savings ideas
* 3-5 years of working experience in Supply Chain and or Procurement
* Chemical industry background is a plus
* SAP or other ERP system knowledge is a plus
* Good general computer skills
* Good communication skills both in Japanese and English
* Good career progression
* Good work life balance. Working hours from 9:00 - 18:00 with an average of 20 hours OT per month
* Competitive salary with full benefits (Social Insurance, Transportation allowance etc...)
* Highly reputable international brand
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926
|Our client has a long history in the chemical industry as an innovator and industry leader. The company has a strong, established presence in Japan and throughout the region. This is a newly created position to manage sourcing, supplier selection end to end cost analysis, procurement process optimization and deployment of innovation as part of the Japan team.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 800万円|