人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
財務/会計 - 解析&企画
Contract maternity leave cover role for FP&A at a large global beauty company. Provide business partnership to GM, functional LT(Leadership Team), and co-build short-term and long-term financial plans with them.
* Facilitate the category/brand business planning with direction from management and drives the plans to meet relevant targets
* Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
* Managing budget by providing trends and forecasts to budget owners and recommending actions
* Identifies savings opportunity by analyzing actual, trend, benchmarking and/or collaborating with multifunctional team and lead the saving project
* Perform value-added analyses to inform strategic prioritization, optimization and resourcing priorities.
* Supporting short-term and long-term P&L forecasts
* Own Commercial P&L, NWC(Networking capital), DSO(Days sales outstanding)
* High, quality of 報連相: ability to analyze/assess situation and explain complex concepts and problems in simple terms, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
* At least 3 to 5 years of experience in FP&A
* Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion a plus
* High proficiency of Excel
* Business level Japanese/English communication skills
* Work at one of the world's largest beauty companies in the world
* Contract maternity leave cover position of 1 year or more
* Salary can be up to 8 million yen annually (negotiable based on experience)
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Petras Storpirstis on +813 6832 8690.
|Our client is one of the world's largest beauty companies in the world with over 15,000 employees worldwide.|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 800万円|