人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - 社内システム担当
Our client is looking for a motivated, talented candidate to join the IT Support team. The successful candidate would join the well-established APAC IT team, to provide technical support for the Japan office.
The successful candidate will report to IT Manager for the below tasks:
* Research, troubleshoot, and resolve user difficulties with desktops, laptops, printers, and other hardware or software solutions for internal users;
* Provide first-level desktop support, responding to requests and problems;
* Assist users with software such as Microsoft Windows server, EDI Application, etc.;
* Handle all-rounded IT helpdesk request from local and abroad;
* Assist on document management, invoice processing management.
* 2+ years of related experience as helpdesk;
* Familiar with common office equipment and system including MS Office, EDI Application, network;
* Fluency in spoken and written Japanese and English;
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high demand environment.
* Global and regional exposure
* Dynamic working culture
* Excellent culture and Lots of room to grow
* Competitive Package up to 7M
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chloe Wu on +81 3 6832 8653
|Founded in US, our client is one of the top- global supplier of technologies and services. With 16,000+ employees in more than 40 countries, our client has evolved a uniquely diverse and innovative culture. By leveraging talent and knowledge and by creating an environment of collaboration, customer needs are satisfied worldwide. As they are now expanding their team, they would like to look for a good problem solver to contribute within.|