IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - 社内システム担当
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー設計・構築
・Ensure the second level service desk for our client’s in ASPAC regions, escalate/collaborate with vendor.
・Respond with diligence to questions, requests and problems of our clients. Escalate to management and colleagues when and where required.
・Use the tools and procedures provided by information systems.
Install and maintain the back end infrastructure for ASPAC. The offices support infrastructure comprised.
-Physical or virtualized server composed of Linux and Windows
-DC colocation and office facility
-Virtual and VDI infrastructure
-General office/back end service like as mail/file server/copier/account management
-Local applications and application client interface
Bilingual in English and Japanese
Who are able to travel approximately 20% business travel in Japan and overseas
-Minimum five years’ experience on IT. Infrastructure and helpdesk support or equivalent with at least 2 years in supervisory level, demonstrated and hands-on expertise in technical design and implementation, working experience in a service driven, customer oriented environment
・Good understanding of general business applications and their interaction with the infrastructure
・In order to fulfill business demand and keep service level of Fronteo, candidate must have multiple equivalent skill listed below.
- Deep knowledge of MS active directory, DNS, DHCP service composed with Windows 7/2012, 10/2016 based infrastructure.
-Plan, hands-on, install, manage SMTP/POP, snmp, SSH, ip filtering, NFS, Proxy server composed with Linux.
- Plan, hands-on, install, manage basic network technology including STP, static/dynamic routing, ACL, NAT, VPN(L2TP/IPsec, SSLVPN) composed with Cisco or HPE, Linux.
- Plan, install or modify VDI(Citrix Xenapp/Xen desktop) middleware and related service like as Netscaler or load balancer.
- Deploy, manage virtualized infrastructure composed with VMware products like as VDS/VSA/vCenter, ESXi host.
- Deploy, manage storage system configured with IP base SAN(iSCSI/NFS) or raid controller and Jbod. Close knowledge to SDS/HCI, especially vSAN is preferred.
- Manage and monitor backup infrastructure with understanding requirement of virtualized infrastructure.
- Install, maintain and operate general or OSS base monitoring services to correct and handle alert/error in order to keep system availability.
- Quick and independent working availability for general back office, TCP/IP networking, LAN and WAN technologies like as public DNS, managing ISP service, cable management, collocation and racking design, SSL certification management with enterprise grade consideration.
・Effective communication skills
・Good negotiation skills with a service oriented mindset
・Business level Japanese or English writing and conversation skill.
・Good decision making skills coupled with pronounced ability to work in team with other group of the IT department
・Ability to translate the company’s missions, vision and strategies into working principles for IT
・Ability to present technical matters to a non-technical audience.
・Skills to discover new opportunities for improvement of the services delivered to our internal client
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1000万円|
・Commuting allowance: maximum 50,000 JPY/month
・Full of social insurance
・Overtime allowance (Non-exempt)
・Housing allowance (Non-exempt)
・Family allowance (Non-exempt)
・Work 8 hours a day
・Work 5 day a week
・New year's holiday
・Congratulation or Condolence leave
・Paid vacation: 10 days a year for the first year at company (Maximum 20 days a year)