人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
IT関連（その他） - その他
The Mobile Development Architect will act as the primary guide to direct and assist the mobile development team implement Apps using the company's software. This is an architectural leadership role where the candidate will need to collaborate with and guide multiple technical teams.
The candidate will be proficient in Mobile App development primarily iOS, but also ideally Android and will act as the
primary guide to direct and assist the mobile development team implement Apps using the company's software. This is
an architectural leadership role where the candidate will need to collaborate with and guide multiple technical teams
(in English and Japanese).
A significant education and training exercise will be offered to the successful candidate in headquarters before joining the joint venture team in Tokyo to empower them on the company's platform and service. This will require travel to the HQ for the beginning of the contract.
Skills & Experience
* Experience acting as an architectural lead both for internal colleagues and third-party development vendors
* Understanding of MVC application frameworks for mobile targets
* Continuously evaluate architectures against emerging technology trends or business growth areas and target
areas of opportunity to ensure performance and capacity exceed demand
* Experience in iOS App development, using Objective C and/or Swift
* Experience with the strengths and weaknesses of multiple security frameworks for mobile applications would
also be an advantage
* Experience in Android App development, using Java would also be an advantage
* A good understanding of integrating with web services (REST)
* Proficient English and Japanese language skills (oral & written) for commercial and technical conversations
* Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
* 7+ years relevant experience in customer facing role
* Masters and/or Degree in Computer Science or a related field
* Fluent in Japanese and English, both written and verbal communications
*International Working Envitonment
*Report to oversea directly
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anqi Zhang on +813 6832 8996.
|An international biometrics and identity assurance software company founded in Ireland. The company's primary business is in software development where they create and integrate biometric identity assurance systems such as facial recognition, voice recognition, fingerprints, retina scans, and vein patterns to verify a person's identity.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 900万円 〜 1300万円|