人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
Lead and motivate multi-disciplinary Scrum Team, guiding the team and organization on Agile/Scrum practices and values .
* Lead and motivate multi-disciplinary Scrum Team, guiding the team and organization on Agile/Scrum practices and values .
* Work with Product Managers and the delivery team to establish a delivery rhythm, ensure common priorities, manage dependencies and remove blockers and impediments.
* Provide leadership cross program on agile and lean methodologies
* Work with Product Managers to build and iterate a product roadmap to meet the needs of the program.
* Guide and coach the team to become self-organized.
* Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner on Agile/Scrum practices
* Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame.
* Removing impediments or guiding the team by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
* Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
* Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
* Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
* 6+ years of experience in IT industry and hands on experience on Agile methodology.
* Experienced in the Scrum Master role for at least 3 years for a software development team.
* Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership.
* Understands XP technical practices
* Knowledge of Agile approaches - Kanban, Scrum, XP, and SAFe.
* Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques - Automated Testing, TDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
* Capable of facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* CSM/PSM/SA Certification preferred.
Global working environment
Stable career path
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anqi Zhang on +813 6832 8996.
|The world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, serving nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients from a diverse array of industries across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network help clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys. With over 140,000 employees worldwide, the company's deep experience gives it a clear and confident vision to help clients navigate the future.|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 1100万円|