人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー・マシン運用・保守
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー設計・構築
Good opportunity to join a market leading company as a Network Engineer with good career development and exposure.
* Provide all-round network technical support for their clients including network design, deploy, configure and operation;
* Provide 1st/2nd/3rd line operational support for all lines of Network/Firewall/Load Balancer systems;
* Delivery of moderately complex analytical and evaluative information for use by others;
* Take up different network projects and have business trips in kansai from time to time;
* Verbal and written communication to senior IT/Business management when major incident happens.
* 2+ years of experience of network support, preferably in service providers;
* CCNA equivalent network knowledge
* End-user support experience of one year or more in the information system department
* Proficient with Microsoft Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with ability to communicate to all levels of peers, customers, and leadership
* Fast track career progression in a multi-national company
* Above market standard salary and benefits
* Bilingual position in very unique and enjoyable work location
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Our client is one of the leading global providers of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. They provide integrated solutions for their clients including telecom networks, IT, smart devises and cloud services. They are dedicated to develop Japanese market and is looking for a high calibre candidate to join the network team to support their premium clients.|