人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
Our client is looking for a creative and innovative pre-IPO RPA leader.
- International Work Environment
- Competitive Salary Package
- Flexible working hours
- Be a master of the most advanced RPA tool.
- Ensuring Client requirements get translated into workflow in the best way by understanding product specifics.
- Making sure company's platform solution is implemented with best practice.
- Exposure to a wide variety of technology problems and their solutions in client RPA environment.
- Identifying upgrading platform needs with the client needs and the technology.
- Bachelor (Computer Science is a plus), Master or Doctor Degree.
- Fluent written and spoken Japanese is mandatory.
- Overall 5-10 years working experience in IT programming and application architecture.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in programming is a must.
- .Net experience is preferable.
- Permanent employee.
- Flexible working hours and remote working.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ryeonbeen Kang on +813 6627 6053
Our client offers artificial intelligence software that helps companies automate tasks. Out client's mantra is to provide "one robot for every person," which means they promise to double a company's workforce without hiring more people, shifting people from repetitive tasks to more complex ones.
Founded in Europe before moving to New York, our client is a VC darling. It's a Pre-IPO startup which raised two giant rounds in 2018 alone, climbing from a $1.1 billion valuation to $3 billion. It says that its annual revenue run rate has hit $150 million and believes it is the fastest growing enterprise software company in history.
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 1500万円|