Booking.com International B.V.
カスタマーサービス - カスタマーサービス/カスタマーサポート
カスタマーサービス - その他
Are you excited by the chance to use your skills and work in a diverse environment?
As a Team Leader in Booking.com Customer Service, you’ll empower your people to develop their customer service skills and progress in their chosen career path. This unique position is a great opportunity for an energetic and inspirational people manager to effectively lead, motivate and develop a team of around 15 talented multilingual Customer Service professionals.
Exercising excellent leadership and communication skills, you’ll develop and coach an international team in an environment that embraces change, cultivates service excellence, productivity, teamwork and high self-esteem. In return, we’ll offer you a competitive compensation package and an environment in which you can do your best work.
Who we are:
Booking.com is the planet’s #1 accommodation site. Booking.com’s diverse team, 15,000 strong, is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in Tokyo or at one of the over 200 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.com’s globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 8000 people strong, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide – the CS department is connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.com’s guests and partners, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
So, are you ready?
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership for team results and provide daily leadership to a team of multilingual agents to achieve department targets
- Be an effective change manager, who knows how to handle periods of change and lead a team through this by displaying motivating and encouraging behaviors
- Understand development needs and provide coaching, training and support to team members
- Effectively use business tools to monitor team performance, quality and adherence
- Create a safe and open team environment where regular and constructive feedback is encouraged
- Be a role model for company policies and procedures and ensure the team understands and adheres to them
- Be a voice for continuous improvement providing feedback on opportunities and proactively share best practices
- Collaborate with the recruitment team in the recruitment process and onboarding of new team members
- Handle guest (b2c) cases as required
Join planet Earth's #1 accommodation site
Booking.com was established in 1996 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and has grown into the world’s leading online hotel and accommodation reservations company. Booking.com is still operated from Amsterdam and supported by 176 offices in over 220+ countries. In Japan we work from 5 offices in Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka and Sapporo.
11,000 people right across the world are dedicated to serving Booking.com’s customers and property-owning partners.
We want to be the best team of motivated and skilled people in the industry. Over 100 nationalities are employed at Booking.com. We are a melting pot of people from all over the world working together. Employees are encouraged to develop their own talents. We have a variety of trainings and other methods within our Booking.com University program to help to do just that.
Our Account Management and Content teams work with our property partners to support transparency, availability, and best pricing for all our customers. Our multilingual Customer Service team provides 24/7 dedicated assistance and advocacy to make sure our customers’ stays meet or exceed their expectations. Our IT teams in Amsterdam take care of creating a perfect shopping experience for our customers.
To help leisure and business travelers, whatever their budgets, easily discover, book, and enjoy the world’s best places to stay.
We are part of the Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN).
- Minimum 3 years’ plus experience as a people manager or team leader in a customer service or contact center environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience leading teams in an international, customer-focused environment
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Fluent English and fluent Japanese skills
- Solution oriented and result driven
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as working in a team
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task & a flexible attitude
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|最寄り駅||JR Osaki Station|