エグゼクティブ/経営 - CEO/COO/CFO/CIO/CTO/経営幹部
Current Country Head Japan and President & MD will be transferred to take over a new mission within 2 years. Under the circumstances, the company has decided to invite new President prior to the transfer of the current County Head. Initially, the position holder will start his career as Executive Officer for the inheritance period and will report to the current Country Head. After taking over the position of President & MD, he/she will report directly to the President of the Graphite Materials and Systems division in Germany.
• Day-to-day management, planning and organization
• Overviewing of the company’s other Japanese subsidiary in Yamanashi Pref.
• Representation of the company in a domestic JV as Director
• Representation of the company in the market, in and out of court and regarding issues of business
• Conducting the company’s affairs and its employees
• Making entrepreneurial decisions and promotion of our interests in the sense of our company, in compliance with the law and in adherence to our guidelines and directives
• Development of strategies and concepts to further develop the company, to strengthen the market position and to sustainably increase revenues and profit
• Monitoring of the strategy and concepts to be implemented effectively and efficiently
• Definition of targets in accordance with our company and assurance of their achievement
• Direct revenues and profit responsibility
• Leadership and motivation of employees while making decisions with regards to their employment, dismissal and further development according to the company’s requirements and approved budget
• Relationship building to existing and strategic customers in the market and help to win new customers and to successfully conduct negotiations
• Continuous optimization of internal processes and key figures
• The company was established in 1997 for the purpose of sales and marketing the products, developed by the parent company, focusing on Carbon, Graphite products, Glassy carbon, Mullite roller and Aluminum Titanate products.
• The parent company is a European company based in Germany. It is one of the world's leading manufacturers of products from carbon. The company portfolio ranges from carbon and graphite materials and solutions to carbon fibers and composites.
• Degree in Business Administration preferable
• Business experience in Manufacturing
• Several years’ management experience in same or similar function
• Business experience in multi-national environment
• Mobility (frequent business trips)
• Japanese (Native level), English (Business fluent)
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|