人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - プログラマー
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - ソフトウェア設計
IT関連（汎用系） - データベースSE
Our Client is looking for an experienced, hands-on Senior Java Developer with strong background in designing and building modular, scalable, flexible enterprise systems using Java stack technologies/ frameworks and Oracle databases, preferably in Financial Services or Insurance domain.
As a Senior Java Developer , you will work collaboratively with project stakeholders to design and develop components of strategic architecture to support current and future business needs. You will influence technical direction, come up with/review detailed implementation designs and will be accountable for stability, scalability and extendibility of the architecture. You will actively participate in the full SDLC including development, deployment, testing and support of the application. You will also work collaboratively with a broader technology organisation to ensure solutions integrate with other components of the architecture, meet high technical quality standards, and follow software development best practices.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired
* 2-4 years of development background in web applications using Java.
* 2+ years of experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML.
* Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge of SQL, Stored Procedures, XQuery and XML Query.
* Design and Development of web applications using the Java EE , JSP, XML, Weblogic 12, AJAX
* Experience in using Java & UI frameworks - Angular, Spring, STRUTS or JQuery
* Experience with scripting languages
* Must have good problem-solving skills and strong interpersonal skills.
* Business Level Japanese
* Business Level English
* To work for one of the leading and rapidly growing Asset Management firms in Japan and globally and build your career in finance.
* Flexible start through contracting, and eventually conversion to permanent employee of the firm.
* A flexible compensation system that will reflect your current experience and potential to grow.
* Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
* To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and utilise/advance your bi-lingual skills
* A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company
* Monthly Salary of 585,000JPY to 750,000JPY Per Month
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Our Client helps meet the financial needs of investors by offering investment strategies across the global markets. The company is a top-10 investment manager globally and a company that individuals and businesses have trusted with their financial future for almost 150 years. The company is established in over 14 Countries.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 900万円|