人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - プログラマー
Our client is looking for someone who is self-directed and independent candidate to join the development team. The company offers great professional growth opportunities, work-life balance, and other attractive benefits.
Successful candidates will report to IT Manager to perform the below duties:
* Participate in the full project life cycle;
* Work on all parts of web application, libraries, widgets and custom features;
* React and leveraging a strong understanding of JAVA as well as node.js;
* Ensure adherence to functional architecture strategy and compliance to firm development standards;
* Maintain close communication with external vendors on technical maintenance in Japanese.
* 2+ years of professional development experience;
* Experience working with web applications design, algorithm and large software systems;
* Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including, but not limited to: Java, node.js;
* Able to work independently with good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Attractive fringe benefits
* Employee training and development programs
* Good work life balance in open and friendly environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chloe Wu on +81 3 6832 8653
|Our client is a well-established IT company with a fast speed growth during the past nearly 20 years. By supporting 1500+ companies for decades, they've expanded quickly and got the largest domestic share in Japan. Now they're looking for a new full-stack developer to support the fast-growing development.|