Airbnb Japan株式会社/Airbnb Japan K. K.
ホテル/レジャー/外食系/旅行 - 旅行関連職
ホテル/レジャー/外食系/旅行 - その他
ホテル/レジャー/外食系/旅行 - その他
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. On the Pilot, Perfect, Scale Operations team at Airbnb, we’re proud to be at the forefront of the sharing economy. We recognize that we are the leaders of a new, worldwide phenomenon, and that’s why we’re working so hard to build the world’s most loyal travel community.
Together, our team provides support to more than 100 million lifetime guests and 3 million listings in over 191 countries. We work hard, we laugh a lot, and we’re committed to creating a world where anyone can belong anywhere. The Pilot, Perfect, Scale Team Specialist partners with our Product and Shared Services teams to iterate and improve tools, processes, and workflows, helping us scale new Community Support initiatives to our growing global community.
- Test and iterate on our tools while assisting customers through multiple channels, including, but not limited to, email, phone, and messaging.
- Co-develop new lines of service for future channels, business units, and more in order to pilot new services and establish foundations.
- Provide feedback on continuous improvement initiatives including, but not limited to, product and feature naming, marketing and landing pages, editorial content, Help Center FAQs, Community Support workflows and policies, User Experience testing, and voice and tone guidelines.
- Deliver clear and consistent feedback to designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers in a way that is actionable and helps the team deliver a higher quality user experience.
- Report all the bugs, issues, and assumptions that keep you from achieving high performance or that inhibit the Host and Guest experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Employing Creativity > This role will require you to think differently about your work and come up with new, innovative ideas, solutions, and input.
- Solving Problems > You’ll work hard to solve problems for our community on a micro and macro level. Alongside thinking “How can I solve this problem for this host?” you’ll need to think “Why did this problem occur in the first place? What could we do to prevent this problem from happening again?” You’ll also take a critical look at the way you’re working--tools, processes, workflows--and identify and solve for problems or gaps.
- Taking Initiative > You’ll be proactive, engaged, and work hard to identify and act on improvements, tackle tasks on time, and deliver on work that enhances a network of 6000+ agents and a host and guest community of millions.
|Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.|
Shift/5-day work week: 4 weekdays and 1 Saturday or Sunday.
(Average of 40hrs/week)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in Customer Service.
- Excellent formal Japanese written and spoken language skills would be essential
- Experience in project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work and solve problems independently.
- Ability to employ creativity and take initiative.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 400万円 〜 550万円|
Annual Travel Credit
Supported Paid Volunteer Time
Healthy Food and Snacks
|契約期間||12-month contract with option to become Permanent Full-time employee as long as the performance is "Meets All Expectations"|