人材紹介トップテック インフォマーティックス株式会社 / TopTech Informatics K.K
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワーク監視
• Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues regarding basic network/desktop/laptop support, Printers, PDAs, Android , iPhone and MAC devices , Blackberry’s for basic cloud email support
• Good hand-on in hardware troubleshooting on Dell, HP, Lenovo brand PC and Laptops.
• Printer hardware support and managed print services.
• Break-fix, troubleshoot and resolve software issues; Re imaging computers/hard drives
• IMACD function including installation and decommission
• Backing up and restoring user data, settings and associated systems administration activities
• Assist Service Desk/Remote Desktop Support teams for hands and feet coordination efforts
• Assist on Incident and Problem management activities
• Be available for On call support during after hours as and when necessary
• Adhere to ticket response and resolution SLA’s as agreed upon with the customer
• VIP and Executive Support.
Desired Experience and skillset:
• Hands on experience as deskside/local IT engineer working as a desktop Support technician handling more than 500 Corporate Users.
• Strong Microsoft Office 2013 & office 365 skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Onedrive etc.)
• Strong Microsoft Operating System installation and troubleshooting skills Windows 7, Windows 10.
• Strong Break / Fix skills Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers and Handhelds
• Strong Skills in Antivirus , encryption, Application and software support/
• Broad experience of IT with basic understanding of Networks, Servers and Telecoms
• Hands on troubleshooting of VPN issues
• Basic understanding of Audio/Video equipment and conference room setup
• Imaging/Re-imaging of workstations and laptops
• Must have thorough understanding of Windows domain structure, Active Directory, Ghost, Terminal Services, remote control support, NTFS and file level permissions
• Strong Customer service skills
• Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels
• Well versed/hands on experience with Dell and HP business line machines