人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
マーケティング/PR - 広告・宣伝/コミュニケーション/PR
To support the Director of Marketing with all domestic and international PR activities and the co-ordination of the hotel's marketing promotional programs and projects.
The Assistant Communications Manager work with Assistant Public Relations Manager and reports directly to the Director of Marketing.
* Maintain positive relationships with local media especially in the selected A-list.
* Make proactive approach to local media, especially the media that we do not have strong relationships with to maximise exposure from various angles.
* Write and effectively distribute press release to media for relevant topics based on our strategies in all categories (e.g. Hotel overall, F&B, Spa, Rooms & CSR).
* Maintain and control our branding policy in messages and photos that publicly communicate via media coverage.
* Maximise the exposure and maintaining the brand image by focusing on meaningful high quality media coverage in large coverage volume.
* Manage all proofreading process both internally and externally.
* Manage media photo shooting sessions and maintain our branding policy.
* Re-examine A-media list every quarter with Assistant PR Manager and re-visit strategies for the rest of the year.
* Analyse each local media and find statistics and trends; evaluate what is working and investigate more opportunities.
* Conduct market and competitor research
* Attend marketing meetings and F&B meetings; gather necessary information and prepare presentation or assist DOM in creating presentations; keep meeting minutes.
* Assist DOM in establishing relationships with external companies/communities for potential collaboration opportunities.
* Assist maintaining fact-sheet and press kit most up to date.
* Assist maintaining Award list most up to date.
* Assist managing photo shooting sessions by professionals; prepare necessary items, scheduling and liaison with other departments and operations.
* Deal with design and printing companies in producing collaterals and any promotional materials; supervise Communications Coordinator and manage process for collaterals that require revisions.
* Establish promotional ideas to generate revenue.
* Translate necessary documents as required.
* Control all expenditure to be in line with hotel's business activities.
* Liaise with other departments and guests as required
* Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the DOM.
* Experience in luxury hotel or fashion industry
* Experience in marketing and PR
* Central work location
* Career growth
* International Environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Valeria Levantino on +81 03 6832 8931
|Award winning luxurious hotel, located in prime destinations around the world. Increasingly recognised for creating charming and luxurious experiences thanks to the distinctive branding image and quality of service hospitality.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|