人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
コンサルティング - ビジネスコンサルティング
* You'll be responsible for making sure projects are executed smoothly and on-time.
* You'll be in charge of developing strong client relationships that help you learn about your client's business strategy and structure.
* To develop relationships with with executive-level clients whilst developing strong connection with clients by understanding their needs.
* Lead and drive vision of a cross-functional team of Account Managers, Research Analysts, and Operations personnel.
* Drive creative, long-term client solutions that add value and profitability.
* Train and develop new hires and current employees to help broaden skills and advance careers;
* Strong connection with the executive level accounts.
* Strong understanding of the Financial Services Industry.
* Able to communicate effectively in English and Japanese.
* Understand how to manage a large and talented team.
* Chance to work in international environment.
* Able to utilise your bi-lingual skill.
* Frequent business trip within Japan and overseas.
* To extend your management skill within he business.
* Clear and transparent promotion path.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anthony Morcom on +813 6832 8918.
|The client is one of the world leader's in the management consulting industry. Originating from the US, the client has had constant success in developing new clients in the Japan market. The client provides analytically services and consulting services towards clients in the Financial Services Industry.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|