人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - プログラマー
IT関連（その他） - 通信ソフト開発
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
In this in-house production of the securities trading system, you can directly work on both development and operations. In addition, by directly touching various jobs and services, the ability to overlook the entire securities business will be cultivated. Training will be given by experienced Senior Developers. You will have the chance to become an expert in Java development.
* Develop application based on specifications including cutting edge technologies.
* Automate test script and execute test cases for continuous testing.
* Develop one-click build script and delivery pipeline for continuous integration.
* Be involved in scrum team to deliver the project in Agile manner.
* Perform application support, problem diagnosis and fixing.
* Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
* Working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
* Fluent level of Japanese language, confident reading and writing documentation in Japanese.
* Business Level English.
* Interested in working and evolving within Finance.
* Good at coding with Java, or have technical background and a strong desire to learn Java.
* High analytic and technical ability to learn coding and finance.
* Experience developing Web systems and applications, or interested in learning.
* Willing to Participate in seminars, and training around Java development.
* Willing to Participate in seminars, and training around finance and securities trading.
* To work for one of the leading and rapidly growing Securities firms in Japan and globally and build your career in finance.
* Flexible start through contracting, and eventually conversion to permanent employee of the firm.
* To work with a team of experienced Developers that will mentor and guide you to success.
* A flexible compensation system that will reflect your current experience and potential to grow.
* Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
* To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and utilise/advance your bi-lingual skills
* A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Our Client is an online global financial securities brokerage firm with an ambition focused primarily on online securities services that are tailor made for their clients needs and requirements. They are recognized as a global leader in financial services driven by AI and FinTech in offering reporting, robo-advisory and wrap services. The company provides unparalleled, future-oriented financial services and investment education.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 350万円 〜 700万円|