人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
Our client is looking for a motivated, talented candidate who will support the IT team on IT admin tasks, office management and general affairs.
The successful candidate will report to IT Manager for the below tasks:
* Manage IT Purchase Order handling;
* Monitor the depreciation of IT asset and disposal by internal BAT policy;
* Handle external communication including vendor management and PO management;
* Book meeting rooms and conference facilities using TP, Skype, etc;
* Business Trip & Expense support for department head (e.g. travel, accomodation, etc).
* 2+ years' experience of Windows 7/10 and MS Office;
* Familiar with common office equipment and;
* Fluency in spoken and written Japanese and English;
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high demand environment.
* International and friendly environment
* Various benefits including employee discounts
* Corporate and convenient office location
* Work life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chloe Wu on +81 3 6832 8653
|Headquartered in France, our client is a famous European brand famous for their jewelry, fragrances and other lines of products. They are one of the market leaders in high-quality products with great presence across 50+ countries. They also have a strong market share in Japan, with steady growth for decades. The Japan office is currently hiring an administrative assistant to support the IT team.|