人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
IT関連（インフラ系） - セキュリティシステムSE
Good opportunity for junior network engineer to join a fast-growing IT giant.
The successful candidate will report to Senior Manager of Technical Support (Network) team for the below duties:
* Act as a customer-focused technical sales professional who provides technical support and guidance to customers of Cisco products;
* Convert market and customer requirements into a winning solution around the Cisco and partner portfolio, considering both technical and commercial aspects;
* Establish and maintain customer relationships at the technical side including understanding the problem and concern of the customers and to provide instant or long-term technical support;
* Provide regular reporting of account engagement progress on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
* 2+ years-related experience, preferably in a service provider;
* Experience required with Cisco mobility products or with key competitor offerings in similar technology;
* Good knowledge or strong interest in Cisco/ hardware products including Router/ Switcher/ telecommunication;
* Fluent in Japanese (must) and able to read and write English (plus);
* Strong verbal and written communications skills.
* Develop career in market-leading IT company
* Consist on-going training
* Exposure to sizable/ global IT projects
* Attractive fringe benefits
* Flexible working hours
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Found in 1980s, our client is one of the biggest multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in United States, and with wide coverage across the globe. They are keen to connect everyone in the world by developing and manufacturing all kinds of high-technology products and services including hardware, telecommunication equipment and IoT products. They are hiring a high caliber Network Engineer to join the team and represent the brand to provide technical support for their clients.|