人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
マーケティング/PR - 広告・宣伝/コミュニケーション/PR
* Create all the Marketing content for the company documents and web banners
* Be the main marketing person in charge
* Create and write all the company documents, such as flyers, price lists, products lists
* Be able to do all the marketing and digital marketing of the company together with the GM
* Create web banners
* Be in contact and stay aligned with the marketing strategy of the US HQ
The successful candidate requires
* Illustrator skills
* Photoshop skills
* English fluency and native level Japanese
Previous experience in Marketing is preferred but not required.
University degree preferred but not required.
* Very good work-life balance - usually finish work by 5pm
* Competitive salary for entry level candidates
* Potential for fast career progression
* Be able to learn more about marketing and be part of an international company
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Maya Kondo on +813 6832 8662
Our client is a global FMCG company with its HQ in the US, it has started out in Japan a few years ago and is still in its growth stage.
As they are still a start up in Japan, their team is relatively small.
Their work environment is really good, with no over-time.
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|