人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
総務/人事 - 人事(制度構築)
総務/人事 - 総務
Our client, fast-growing automotive organisation, is looking for a Head of HR to lead the HR function and work with senior managers to drive a people strategy that can support their ambitious growth plans.
* Setting and driving the people agenda, working with Senior Managers to ensure this is aligned with the overall Commercial Strategy.
* Balancing this ability to be strategic with providing commercial advice and support to line managers and remaining operationally "hands-on".
* Leading acquisition integration from a People perspective.
* Working with the recruiters to create an appropriate talent management strategy which will ensure that the business attracts and manages talent in the right way, including ensuring an appropriate approach to succession planning.
* Managing all learning and development processes, including apprenticeships.
* Minimum 10 yrs of experience in a HR function.
* Good knowledge of employment law.
* International mindset.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Use of a car to commute to work
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olaf Marti on +81 3 6832 8991.
|The client, an European car market, is one of the most renowned brands within the automotive industry.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1200万円 〜 1800万円|
|給与に関する説明||bonus and car|