人材紹介RGF Professional Recruitment Japan
エグゼクティブ/経営 - CEO/COO/CFO/CIO/CTO/経営幹部
エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(管理部門系)
IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
• Responsibility for all Japanese IT functions （infrastructure, applications, budget, IT resources, projects, etc） across all business units.
• Part of the key Japan senior management, representing Global IT business.
• Work closely with senior executives to assist the overall business strategies and growth.
• Member of the Senior Asia Pacific Regional IT management team, delivering global/regional IT value.
• Responsible for local system infrastructure, networking, and integration, in coordination with APAC Executive Director of Infrastructure ＆ Technology and IT Global Enterprise Infrastructure Services team in US.
• Manage the development and maintenance of local application systems, in co－ordination with APAC Regional and Global Business Relationship Manager （BRM） organizations.
• Responsible for Global IT team for implementing, managing, and coordinating all global infrastructure ＆ application projects with APAC Regional and Global IT teams.
• Building and ensuring high level of customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained and measured against established SLA.
• Ensure quality and efficient service delivery, management and measurement are in place for all IT customers.
• Responsible for developing, maintaining, and implementing continuous improvement of for business units with the utilization of global/regional/local systems.
• Improve workflow efficiencies, and reduce manual business processes through enhancement of systems and processes.
• Ensure all current and future systems are in alignment to business needs, and providing measurable value to the businesses.
• Maintain and enhance local Disaster Recovery Plans in conjunction with Regional IT team.
• Responsible for all local infrastructure/networking/desktops/application system change documentation, user and technical manuals, and user training.
• Represent Global IT in maintaining credibility and trust with local businesses.
• To be the key interface between local businesses and Global/Regional IT Management.
• Introduce, implement, and manage measurable business process improvement or business cost reductions, either directly or indirectly.
• Manage the local IT daily administrative tasks, maintenance, operations, and business users support.
|Company is a global producer and distributor of motion pictures, television, digital content; global channel investments; home entertainment, and entertainment products, services and technologies.|
• Minimum ten years experience in Information Technology.
• Minimum five years experience in managing IT team（s） and projects.
• Excellent project management and communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with team members, customers and other IT staff globally.
• Excellent problem solving and management skills with strong business alignment.
• Strong analytical skill to “think outside the box” is vital.
• Ability to translate business requirements/issues/efficiencies into IT solutions.
• Ability to work with little supervision.
• Fluent in Japanese and fluency in English （written and oral） is required.
• Experience in the Television Networks/Home Entertainment/Motion Pictures industry would be highly regarded.
• A University Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1500万円 〜 2000万円|