IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - 業務アプリケーションSE
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
Ahead Group is looking for a Senior Developer Support Engineer to join our partner, an IT company in Tokyo.
The company provides 24/7 support service for major cloud platform users. Support team is distributed between multiple locations. We are hiring people to extend support in Japanese, Chinese and Korean languages.
• Provide support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs including App Engine, Big Query and Cloud Storage
• Event Management: monitor network, server and web applications to ensure high availability.
• Incident Management, Problem Management: open, update and close trouble tickets with detailed information relating to trouble reported.
• Provide technical assistance and developer support as part of a global 24x7-support organization.
• Work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product and make our customers successful.
• Knowledge Management: develop and maintain a working knowledge of a wide range of applications and systems.
• Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management: change requests and incident ticket handling for the remaining Infrastructure Teams.
• Follow notification and escalation procedures.
• Follow standards for communications with business involving operational issues
• Monitor cases queue and assist agents with case queries
• Be subject matter expert for other agents
• Share knowledge and educate the agents with product updates and best practices
• 3+ years’ experience fully as Developer Engineer or a combination of Networking and Development
• Proficient in at least one of Java, Python, PHP or Go
• Ability to read and understand code and able to write code samples to reproduce customer issues
• Familiarity with cloud computing
• Familiarity with web protocols (HTTP, TLS, etc.)
• Familiarity with SQL
• Handling high severity issues and troubleshooting experience
• Experience working on production environments & client facing
• Native/N1 Japanese; Business English
【Nice to have】:
• Experience with Platform as a Service (PaaS)
• Familiarity with parallel/distributed computing (NoSQL, Map Reduce, etc.)
• Familiarity with modern API technologies
• Candidates with Chinese (Mandarin) or Korean language skills are also encouraged to apply.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 900万円|