IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワーク監視
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー・マシン運用・保守
Ahead Group is looking for a Senior Developer Support Engineer to join our partner, an IT company in Tokyo.
The company provides 24/7 support service for major cloud platform users. Support team is distributed between multiple locations. We are hiring people to extend support in Japanese, Chinese and Korean languages.
• Provide support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs including Google Compute Engine and related services.
• Provide technical assistance and support as part of a global 24x5-support organization.
• Work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product and make our customers successful.
• Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management: change requests and incident ticket handling for the remaining Infrastructure Teams.
• Provide technical and developer support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs.
• Follow notification and escalation procedures.
• Follow standards for communications with business involving operational issues.
• At least 3+ years’ experience fully as Systems Engineer or a combination of Networking and Sysadmin
• Strong knowledge of Linux/UNIX and Windows Server.
• Familiarity with shell scripting.
• Familiarity with multi-tasking and multi-processing.
• Capable to setup monitoring, conduct performance audit and performance optimization
• Strong understanding of administration (user accounts, permission models, access control).
• Familiarity with networking (NAT, DNS, firewalls, basic routing, load balancing, etc.).
• Experience troubleshooting Linux performance (CPU, memory, I/O).
• Strong troubleshooting skills and familiarity with common Linux troubleshooting tools (vmstat, iostat, lsof, strace).
• Familiarity with SQL.
• Familiarity with cloud computing.
• • Native/N1 Japanese; Business English
【Nice to have】
• Experience with VMs (Google Compute Engine, VMware, Amazon EC2, etc.
• Familiarity with BigQuery, Cloud Storage and CloudSQL.
• Coding ability in one or more languages (Java, Python, C++, etc).
• Familiarity with software commonly used on VMs (MongoDB, Hadoop, etc).
• Experience in deploying and managing distributed systems and clusters.
• Familiarity with web and mail protocols (HTTP, TLS, SMTP, etc).
• Expected to be able to follow and understand a defined ITIL/ITSM process, train other team members, and contribute in process improvement.
• Candidates with Mandarin Chinese or Korean language skills are also encouraged to apply.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 900万円|