IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - 業務アプリケーションSE
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
Ahead Group is looking for a Big Data Support Engineer to join our partner, an IT company in Tokyo.
The company provides 24/7 support service for major cloud platform users. Support team is distributed between multiple locations. We are hiring people to extend support in Japanese, Chinese and Korea.
• Provide support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs, including Big Data and related services.
• Provide technical assistance and support as part of a global 24x7-support organization.
• Work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product and make our customers successful.
• Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management: change requests and incident ticket handling for the remaining Infrastructure Teams.
• Provide technical and developer support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs.
• Follow notification and escalation procedures.
• Follow standards for communications with business involving operational issues.
• Identify and document product bugs and feature requests and work with internal support teams as well as customers to • implement effective solutions
• Work closely with internal support team s to improve cloud products at a senior level
• 3+ years’ experience fully as developer or a combination developer + big data engineer
• Ability to read and understand code, able to write code to reproduce customer problems.
• Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills required to work with petabyte or even exabytes of data.
• Familiar with web protocols (HTTP, TLS/SSL, etc).
• Firm understanding of programming (Java, C++, C#, Scala, Python, etc.) and scripting languages (Python/PHP/R).
• Background in SQL.
• Experience with BigData architectures and technologies (more than 1TB of data) and BI solutions.
• Experience with distributed computing frameworks (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Storm, Samza, Beam, Google Big Query, etc.).
• Experience with distributed data stores (HBase, Cassandra, Riak, Google Bigtable, Amazon Dynamo DB, etc.) and/or distributed message brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Google Pub/Sub, Amazon Kinesis, etc.).
• Native/N1 Japanese; Business English
【Nice to have】
• Experience in technical support: familiarity with case prioritization, SLA compliance, and quality.
• Experience with the popular technologies in the machine learning/big data ecosystem.
• Experience with any ML library (scikitlearn, pytorch, tensorflow, Spark mllib) or basic understanding of ML concepts.
• Experience with PaaS and IaaS technologies.
• Java or Objective C.
• Candidates with Mandarin Chinese or Korean language skills are also encouraged to apply.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 900万円|