人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
Our client is seeking a team player with great technical skills for a L2 support role. The company offers great professional growth opportunities, work-life balance, and other attractive benefits.
Successful candidates will report to IT Manager to perform the below duties:
* Provide all-rounded IT internal support for the company including PC and windows support, trouble-shooting, system migration, integration and IT projects etc.;
* Perform software and hardware installation and upgrade; routine file backups; system and application configurations;
* Manage IT inventory and licenses; assist in IT procurement and vendor management;
* Respond to telephone calls, email and tickets escalated from L1 IT support team;
* Maintain close communication with external vendors on technical maintenance.
* 3+ years of related experience in sizable company/ financial institution
* Good knowledge of Windows 7/ 10, Office 365, etc.;
* Fluent level written and verbal Japanese, proficiency in written and verbal English;
* Able to work independently with good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Attractive fringe benefits
* Employee training and development programs
* Good work life balance in open and friendly environment
* International office in Shinjuku
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chloe Wu on +81 3 6832 8653
|Our client is a Canadian listed international finance group that helps people by providing financial advice, investment products as well as asset management solutions. With more than 100 years of history, the company's principal operations covers North America, Europe, Japan, APAC etc. They are looking for a high-caliber candidate to join the well-established IT Support team as L2 IT Support.|