人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - 倉庫管理/物流関連
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, they play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
* Ensure a safe work environment for all employees through effective management.
* Direct and control production activities, ensuring that qualified products are manufactured in a timely and efficient manner.
* Lead the chemical purchasing function so that raw materials are procured at a competitive cost.
* Manage product logistics domestically and internationally
* Drive the Sales and Operation Planning process for the best customers' satisfaction.
* Embody the Customer Service function in logistic team to provide quick support to sales and customers.
* Effectively communicate with all stakeholders (sale, finance, technical)
* Initiate key projects required from management.
* University degree or above
* More than 8 years' experience in supply chain
* Business level English and Japanese
* SAP implementation experience
Stable company with growing market in Japan
Good work life balance
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926
|Our client is one of the leading chemical companies in the world. With over 10,000 employees globally and operations in over 50 countries, they are looking to expand their operations in Japan.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 900万円|