PTW Asia Pte. Ltd.
営業 - サービス業界営業
エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(営業/企画系)
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - セールスエンジニア/サービスエンジニア
PTW aims to hire a Sales Manager / Sales Engineer with knowledge of the Semiconductor Equipment/Sparepart Environment. This is for us to lay the foundation of a later Entry into the Japanese Market with our own Entity - PTW Japan.
For this we need to establish relations and business dealings with the Japanese Semiconductor Manufacturing companies and start to repair parts, sell parts, promote our developed Upgrades and start to sell refurbished used equipments.
• Map potential customers in your sales territory
• Establish a personal connection with the potential customers
• Collaborate with technical teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support;
• Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements;
• Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions;
• Diagnose problems with installed equipment;
• Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs;
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers;
• Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment;
• Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production;
• Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery;
• Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation and use, such as material handling equipment, numerical-control machinery, and computer systems.
Qualifications and requirements
• But I personally emphasize on 2 areas for decision making
a. How hard are you willing to try to make this employment and therefore our joint Project a success
b. How well do you fit into our team of energised and hungry Individuals
c. Market knowledge and established relationships
Necessary condition is to be able to communicate in English and Japanese.
Since this is a very independent position - as a first person in a country - we are looking for Samurai's, not followers!
We are not giving divided ratings on Gender, Race or other aspects, pure the ability to perform as an Individual is what will make the decision for or against you.
Lines of communication
• Direct to me - Torsten Seifried, Managing Director of PTW Asia Pte Ltd.
With a successful entry into Japan - we aim to next open an Office, followed by warehousing and then physical capabilities in Japan. Therefore the first person must be focussed and strong and has the best chance to propel his career from a Sales Manager to a General Manager
Its all within your own hands.
entirely up to you
what counts are the results - not the hours!
|応募条件||The Ideal Candidate can demonstrate to know the Semiconductor Manufacturing Market, has established relationships with decision makers and the unforegiving will to succeed!|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|給与に関する説明||Up for discussion and negotiation|
|休日||Up for negotiation|
|契約期間||Full time position|
|最寄り駅||Singapore, China, Taiwan Offices|