人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - その他
* Manage direct sourcing activities via supplier selection, contract management, and strategy alignment.
* Manage and optimize sourcing activities in collaboration with global procurement team.
* Handle projects with large-size budgets for a variety of categories including logistics, IT, marketing, etc.
* Secure and manage suppliers and ensure that supplier selection is in line with segment strategy.
* Manage and execute agreements with suppliers; and secure outcome of sourcing in contractual packages.
* At least 3 years of experience in Purchasing
* Willingness to learn about the automotive industry
* Business level English and native level Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
* Large multinational automotive company
* Future career growth opportunities
* Opportunities to work with global teams
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Good work-life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Fabiel Jean-Philippe on +813 6832 8959.
|* Our client is a global automotive supplier company that has been in the global market for over 100 years.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|