人材紹介ヘイズ・スペシャリスト・リクルートメント・ジャパン株式会社／Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan K.K.
|企業名||Hays - Recruitment Tokyo Japan ヘイズ ジャパン リクルートメント 東京|
総務/人事 - 人事(制度構築)
コンサルティング - 人事コンサルティング
HAYS 50 YEARS
RESOURCING YOUR WORLD OF WORK INTELLIGENTLY
Client Services Manager Japan, HAYS Talent Solutions
Tokyo, Izumi Gardens HQ
Are you passionate about providing an exceptional recruitment service to your clients?\
Do you have a strong eye for detail, with the ability to influence at all management levels?
HAYS Talent Solutions Japan is rapidly expanding and has an exciting new role for a client focused professional to join the team as a Client Services Manager. In this role you will be responsible for managing teams to provide excellent customer service to new and existing clients, in one of our key growth markets within the Asia region.
Who we are
HAYS is the world's leading recruitment experts. Last year we placed 70,000 people in permanent jobs and over 240,000 people in to temporary roles globally. We employ over 10,800 recruiting experts in 33 markets, with opportunities for growth, leadership and mobility.
With over 25 years of outsourcing experience, HAYS Talent Solutions (HTS) continues to grow, due to trust and demand from our client partners to build and deliver agile recruitment solutions.
With our market expertise, technical excellence, partnership approach and ability to understand client needs, HTS now supports over 120+ outsourced services globally, with over 31,000 permanent hires made annually supported by a global community spanning 250 offices.
Your new role
Joining our team in a leadership capacity, you will be responsible for the successful service delivery to multiple key HTS accounts in Japan. Reporting to the HTS Operations Director for Asia, you will:-
• Ensure that all client receive an excellent customer service that meets or exceeds all contractual commitments.
• Consistently work to evolve the client solutions to the benefit of the client and HTS
• Drive consistent operational excellence on all client accounts based on best practice
• Maintain an effective partnership with clients and continuously develop account initiatives that deliver value to them and HTS
• Accountable for meeting the budget for each account and identifying opportunities to further grow the business
• Lead and manage a growing and diverse team of onsite recruiters, ensuring talent is developed and employees are clear what is expected of them
• Record and report operational performance on regular intervals to clients and internal Japan and Asia wide stakeholders
What you’ll need to succeed
We are seeking an experienced recruitment services manager to lead our HTS Team
• Experience of delivering successful RPO/MSP service for one or more accounts
• Client focused mentality, with the ability to develop effective high level stakeholder relationships and be seen as a trusted advisor
• Strong people manager, with experience of developing a high performance culture
• Goal oriented, with passion for growing a business in a high paced environment
• Strong communication skills in English, with excellent cultural awareness and the ability to build effective relationships with Japanese and international counterparts both internally and externally. Japanese language is advantageous but not essential*
What you’ll get in return
Your dedication and achievements will be rewarded with a market competitive salary and bonus scheme, as well as a range of attractive employee benefits.
What you need to do now
If you are interested to find out more, please contact and share your CV directly with Chiara, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. It is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan KK ("Hays") is the largest foreign recruitment company in Japan and operates across the private sector, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments, RPO (serviced by our dedicated Hays Talent Solutions division) and IT Services. Hays has been in Japan for more than a decade, and boasts a track record of success and growth.
Hays is the only foreign recruitment company in Japan to operate specialist business units composed of professionals with experience and expertise in the sectors they cover. Hays Japan’s thirteen specialisms span Accountancy & Finance, Banking, Digital Technology, Finance Technology, Human Resources, Information Technology, Insurance, Legal, Life Sciences, Office Professionals, Property, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and Manufacturing & Operations.
Hays is also the only foreign recruitment company in Japan to operate four local offices, serving the Kanto region from Tokyo, Yokohama, and Kansai from central Osaka.
Hays Japan is the local representative office for Hays plc, which is a global company. As at 31 January 2018 the Group employed over 9,000 staff operating from 252 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. For the year ended 30 June 2014, Hays placed around 57,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 212,000 people into temporary assignments. 24% of Group net fees were generated in Asia Pacific.
Hays operates in the following markets: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Chile, Mainland China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, the UK and the USA.
Head Office: Japan
Main Business: 人材紹介・人材派遣・採用アウトソーシング業務
President: Richard Eardley
Number of Employees: 101 - 500
09:00 - 18:00
|年収||日本・円 800万円 〜 1500万円|
Social & Health Insurance
Education & Language Training
Flex and Parental Leave & Loyalty Leave
Paid Leave + increasing loyalty leave