エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(営業/企画系)
教育/トレーニング/語学系 - その他
総務/人事 - 人事(採用)
Based in Tokyo, the key objective of the Deputy Director is to support a team of managers in achieving their goals/KPI’s through management of the company’s offices, activities (including NCUK delivery), marketing, sales and HR.
The Deputy Director will be responsible for OI targets, overall HR policy, management of the entire office.
The Deputy Director reports to the Managing Director of beo in Tokyo.
The role of Deputy Director will have 5 direct reports which represents the majority of the senior management team in Japan, including our Osaka and Fukuoka offices.
As the Deputy Director of BEO, you’ll provide leadership, management and coordination of domestic recruitment. You’ll be responsible for the following:
• analysis of student recruitment data and trends, identifying opportunities to maximise student recruitment
• coordination of all recruitment activities (market strategies, open days, use of social media)
• managing the budget and delivering OI targets
• leading teams across the country
• ensuring first class experience for students, parents, and partner universities
• providing market and industry insight and intelligence
• supporting regional recruitment priorities
• building effective relationships with senior managers across the business
• acting as a BEO representative
• Occasional domestic and international travel is required.
Benefits of working at beo:
• Being part of an international company, whose parent company is a listed on the NYSE (GHC).
• Generous support package, including bonus and travel allowance
• Domestic and International travel
• Clear career progression opportunities
• Subsides Education grants for staff and family members (Online degrees, English classes, etc)
• Work in a diverse ‘English speaking’ office environment, with colleagues from over 10 different countries around the world
• degree and/or professional qualification in, or substantial practical knowledge of strategic recruitment (Essential)
• a comprehensive understanding or experience with Human Resource matters relevant to Japan
• extensive experience of home and international student recruitment markets
• experience formulating and executing organisational strategy
• experience leading and managing staff
• strong business acumen and experience managing complex operations within budget
• excellent negotiating skills with the ability to influence internally and externally
• cultural awareness
• Fluency in Japanese (N1) and English (IELTS 6.0<) (Essential)
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|