人材紹介Michael Page International Japan K.K./マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
コンサルティング - 経営・戦略コンサルティング
財務/会計 - 解析&企画
As a Project Coordinator, you will be involved in project management, partner with various stakeholders, and will reporting directly to APAC HQ in English. This exciting role is for candidates who are seeking to further develop their skills in project management, business operations, and also financial analysis skills.
* Liaises with all team members to ensure the project deadlines are met internally thus ensuring timely delivery to the clients.
* Works closely with project managers/account managers to ensure that all budgeting, scheduling and coordination processes run smoothly.
* Undertakes financial modelling to forecasting project costs; including labour, materials, equipment and subcontractors
* Liaises with vendor to obtain quotations, price negotiation, issue purchase requisition and
follow up invoices
* Coordinates with supplier for shipment readiness and work with shipping team for shipment pick up
* Attends project kick off meeting, monthly program review meeting
* Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, IT, or any related fields would be preferred
* 2-3 years of project management, accounting, finance, IT or engineering experience
* Knowledge in basic project management is an advantage
* MS Excel (pivot table, vlookup, sumif)
* At least business level English and Japanese communication skills
* Opportunity to work for a global company with a strong network overseas
* Daily communication in English especially in reporting to APAC headquarters
* Hands-on learning experience with career progression opportunities
* Convenient location in central Tokyo
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Karmina Alejandroにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8669
|Our client is a global leader of highly innovative products and solutions for the aerospace and defense industry. With over 70,000 employees worldwide, company continues to pioneer and develop new technologies that promote passenger safety and intelligent communication systems used in today's aviation industry.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|